Are you depressed and looking for a caption or quote about depression? Then you love to spend time with us. Here you will find the best collection of depression captions and depression quotes.
Depression has gripped many people in the world. Depression is a feeling that is not easily shared with everyone. Here we bring some captions or quotes that will never let you feel alone. So choose your favorite caption or quote without delay.
These are some captions about depression.
- If you left me without reason. No apology
- “Monsters don’t sleep under your bed, they scream inside of your head”
- He proved that promises are made to be broken.
- Yours ‘ALWAYS’ was a lie.
- “You’re not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.” — Anonymous
- In life, you can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
- Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
- “Why does it always rain on me?”
- I loved and I loved and I lost you.
- Life seems without you.
- “I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember”
- “When you’re depressed, just living day to day is a full-time job.”
Depression Captions For Instagram
These are some Instagram captions about depression.
- “You enjoy music when you’re happy. You understand the lyrics when you’re sad.”
- “Instead of wiping your tears, wipe away the people who create them”
- “I smile to make everyone’s day, but the truth is that I’m crying on the inside.”
- “Depression and I may be old friends, but I never court his company.”
- “Sometimes, you just need that one person to tell you that you aren’t as bad as you think you are.”
- I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had, but I can’t because I know you won’t come after me & that’s what hurts the most.
- Never ending talks ended with just one confrontation.
These are some captions about anxiety.
- “Depression is a sinister thing. You’re both the prisoner and the cruel jailer.”
- “Poverty isn’t a lack of money, but rather a feeling of loneliness and being unloved.”
- “I don’t want to do anything and I don’t even want to start this day because then I’ll just be expected to finish it.” ― Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl
- “Sometimes, I feel tired and miserable and sad for no reason at all.”
- “Depression makes you feel like you want to just disappear from the world, but in reality, all you truly want is to be found.”
- Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.
- Out of emotions, filled with emptiness.
These are some quotes about depression.
- “Dear Past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don’t wanna look back”
- “There is no point treating a depressed person as though she were just feeling sad, saying, ‘There now, hang on, you’ll get over it.’ Sadness is more or less like a head cold – with patience, it passes. Depression is like cancer.” ― Barbara Kingsolver, The Bean Trees
- I wore your promise on my finger for one year. I’ll wear your name on my heart until I die
- To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. – Dorothy Thompson
- “I really wish that I could go back to a time when I would smile, and it didn’t take every fiber of my being to do it.”
- The heart was made to be broken. – Oscar Wilde
Cool Depression Quotes
These are some cool quotes about depression.
- He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
- “It is very hard to explain to people who have never known serious depression or anxiety the sheer continuous intensity of it. There is no off switch.” – Matt Haig
- Two broken hearts could together make a complete heart.
- “Depression is an overwhelming feeling of numbness, and the endless desire for something – anything – to take you from one day to the next.”
- It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses. – George Eliot
- “In my mind, depression is comparing your current reality to a fantasy about how you think your life should really be.”
Hope you find the best caption or quote of your choice. If you like this article then you can share it. Thanks for spending time with us. Hope to meet you again. By by.