Choosing a perfect caption or quote is a little bit difficult. If you looking for a perfect caption or quote for your homeschool picture then you are in the right place. Here you can find the best collection of homeschool captions and homeschool quotes.
When you think to upload a picture of your homeschool then you need a perfect caption or quote for your picture. Captions and quotes make your picture ordinary to extraordinary. You can describe your picture through captions and quotes.
Here we provide different types of captions and quotes for your picture. So, don’t waste your time let’s scroll down and pick the best caption or quote of your choice.
- The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. ~ Sydney J. Harris
- “Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.”
- “An observant child should be put in the way of things worth observing.”
- “The more slowly trees grow at first, the sounder they are at the core, and I think the same is true of human beings.” -Henry David Thoreau
- The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change. ~ Carl Rogers
- Children spell love… T-I-M-E. ~ Dr. A. Witham
- “The most important work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home.”-Harold B. Lee.
- “Play is the greatest form of research.” – Albert Einstein
- What is most important and valuable about the home as a base for children’s growth into the world is not that it is a better school than the schools, but that it isn’t a school at all. ~ John Holt
- Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. ~ Edward Everett
Homeschool Captions For Instagram
- “The time is always right to do what is right.”
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”-Ben Franklin.
- If I wanted my kids to be trained for a life of busy work I would have sent them to the place that does that by giving them mindless worksheets to pass the time
- “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.”
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- “Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”
- “It’s always too soon to quit.”
- “Education is not the filling of a bucket but the lighting of a fire.”
- Being homeschooled produced the likes of Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein, but that’s none of my business
- “Schools are producing test takers, while life needs thinkers and innovators.” – Bette Fetter
Cool Homeschool Captions
- “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” -Robert Frost
- “Children learn from anything and everything they see. They learn wherever they are, not just in special learning places.” – John Holt
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”
- Homeschool, private school, public school – it doesn’t matter how we are educating our kids if we are modeling to them how to love one another, especially those we disagree with.
- People like to say that homeschool kids are too sheltered from the real world. If sitting behind a desk all day is the “real world” maybe that’s a good thing?
- “Children learn from anything and everything they see. They learn wherever they are, not just in special learning places.” -John Holt
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” -Albert Einstein
- Observant children should be put in the way of things worth observing.
- I don’t homeschool my children to do school with them, I homeschool them because life is a great adventure that I am inviting them on.
- We should be far more worried about our kids turning out normal than turning out weird
Innovative Captions For Homeschool
- It takes nothing to join the crows. It takes everything to take a stand-alone
- “Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.” -Mark Twain
- “There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent.” -Gandhi
- “Play is the greatest form of research.” -Albert Einstein
- “Children are born with all the curiosity they will ever need. It will last a lifetime if they are fed upon a daily diet of ideas.” – Charlotte Mason
- It’s homeschooling, not solitary confinement – our kids get plenty of socialization
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” -Albert Einstein
- “Anything you teach in an indoor classroom can be taught outdoors, often in ways that are more enjoyable for children.” -Cathy James
- I still think that teachers are some of the most important, gifted and brave people – I just believe the system is broken and handcuffs them from truly being as great as they could.
- “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” -Pablo Picasso
- “The essence of education is to help you discover your uniqueness, teach you how to develop it, and show you how to give it away.” -Leo Buscaglia
- “It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated.” -Alec Bourne
- “Your work should be in praise of what you love.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it is the only way.” -Barbara Bush
- “Too often we give young people cut flowers instead of teaching them to grow their own plants.” -John Gardner
- “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” -Albert Einstein
- “I cut our school time to the most important and let the kids have the rest of the time to play — which it turns out is pretty important for their learning anyway.” -Pam Barnhill
- “Creativity is as important now in education as literacy and we should treat it with the same status.” -Sir Ken Robinson
- “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.” -C.S. Lewis
- “Part of the school dilemma results from an over-focus on testing results; home educators are free from that pressure, so you won’t have to decide between test prep and expository writing.” -Susan Wise Bauer
- “… don’t compare your season of planting seeds with another mom’s season of harvesting them.” -Jamie C. Martin
Funny Homeschool Quotes
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. ~ John Dewey
- “Don’t worry about socialization. Wherever people congregate, there is going to be interaction, socialization. Where is it written that it needs to be in schools?” -Mary Kay Clark
- “To have a more effective home education, I realized I needed to abandon the trappings of school and harness the energy of home.” -Julie Bogart
- “An observant child should be put in the way of things worth observing.” -Charlotte Mason
- There’s nothing that stamps out the true love of learning more quickly than standardised testing and benchmarking. ~ Grace Koelma
- Change is the end result of all true learning. ~ Leo Buscaglia
- The first real lesson I learned as a homeschool teacher is that … it’s the students that lead the way. ~ Patti Armstrong
- “The gardener does not make the plant grow. The job of a gardener is to create the optimal conditions.” -Sir Ken Robinson
- When the atmosphere encourages learning, the learning is inevitable. ~ Elizabeth Foss
- “Learning can only happen when a child is interested. If he’s not interested, it’s like throwing marshmallows at his head and calling it eating.”
- Children are born naturalists. They explore the world with all of their senses, experiment in the environment, and communicate their discoveries to those around them. – The Audubon Nature Preschool
- One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood. ~ Agatha Christie
Hope you find the best homeschool captions and quotes for Instagram. Don’t forget to share if you like this article. Thank you so much for spending time with us. Hope to meet you again.